November 4, 2010

He is here

Honestly, I'd never "truly" trust God before. I don’t exactly know what the standard testimony is supposed to be, so I am just going to say how I feel and how God has changed my life. Let me tell you a little about my past. I almost never pray. What's on my mind was, being good, honest, and care. I love helping people, and I think that's enough. But I Just realized that it's totally wrong.
This whole time, I have been going to church at a local church with some friends. I remember the first time I came to this church, I was so scared, because I thought that everyone was going to be staring at me, like who is that? I had said I wanted Jesus to come into my life when I was younger, but didn’t let him, I just closed the door in his face. But now I am feeling totally different about my faith. I repented my life, and devoted my self to Him.
Now, I wake up everyday, and say Thank You just for giving me just another day to live. I am not afraid anymore of failing, or what people think. I know everyone sins, and we’re all only forgiven by Him. No one is perfect, but now I have an assurance that though there I may sin, I will be forgiven if I ask. I now have a goal that I am striving to reach eveyday, and I know that I am weak and that I am going to fall but with Him I can pick myself up and keep going. For He is strong, and I can’t do it without Him :)
"If you sincerely asked Jesus into your life just now, then he has come into your life as he promised. You have begun a personal relationship with God"

No comments:

Post a Comment