April 26, 2011

We are beautiFul

Hi people. I posted this because my friend said, she feels ugly that she didn't deserve a guy she loved. I think, looks are important only when you first meet. However once you get to know someone then by far personality is more important. Ever know a beautiful person with a horrible personality? How much longer did you think they were beautiful? The truth is.. Personality shines through every time. Good looking but bad personality means nothing. Sure there are lots of tricks girls can use to look more beautiful, like wearing nice clothes, styling my hair, wearing makeup, and exercising, but those are all just extras. The fact is, beautiful starts from your heart <3
Some people said that I'm dark-skinned, too chubby, or even ugly, but I don't care since I don't think that way. I accept myself with all the goods and bads. Girls, you have to remember that there are people out there that will love you no matter what you look like or what you are like. You should try to find confidence with in yourself. Confidence will help you carry yourself in a positive manner and make it easier to love yourself.
Does it help to consider yourself beautiful? It’s important to value who you are. In my experience beauty is a holistic aspiration where it’s important to take care of the mind, body and spirit. Everyone has the potential, their own beauty. It’s just a matter of finding and cherishing it. Be blessed, beautiful :)


EVERY GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL IN SOMEONE'S EYES

No comments:

Post a Comment