June 16, 2011

Warm embrace

"I know some people know who he is, but I also know there are not that many who got to see the side of the guy that I did. And that guy, well, I’ll never forget him. Not ever. I’ve learned so much about patience and maturity from knowing him and I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Including the ending. My heart needs to go through some bumps like these once in a while. Besides, he has made a monumental impact on me and on my life. He made me laugh at things that wasn't funny. He made me smile without actually being here. He made my stomach flip by a short text. He made my heart drop just by saying hi. I hate to admit it, but he's still amazing. I know no matter how many years go by, my stomach will always do a little flip whenever I see that face. But I also know, I need to get out, get away, and forget everything, in order to realize that what I have now really isn't that bad. I can be happy, with, or without him"

No comments:

Post a Comment