August 30, 2011

The right guy

You know what I'm looking for? I'm looking for the right guy. The right guy who won’t get me to change. He won’t subtly pressure me. He won’t tell me who I can and can’t talk to about the two of us. He won’t hide the fact that I'm hanging out. He’s not gonna tell me I'm wrong for being a girl. He will accept my imperfections and treat me like I'm the perfect one. The right guy will show me off to his friends. He'll say that selfish words "I will never let anyone have you" which is also the sweetest words ever. He’ll only go as far as I'm comfortable with, take me out to places, even if it’s just a fast food place or my favorite store. He’ll actually sit through my stupid girly Disney movies with me because he wants to watch them with me. The right guy will reply my message while playing a game because he doesn't want to make me wait too long. I know, that right guy will come along someday, I just gotta tough it out and wait for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment