September 12, 2011

Bali 2011 (part 3)

DAY 3
My schedule
9am-11am: breakfast at W
12pm: check out
2pm: arrived at 101 Legian and check in
3pm-4pm: Lunch at Naughty Nuri's, Batu Belig
4pm-5pm: window shopping at Seminyak
5pm-6pm: early dinner at Rumours
7pm-7.30pm: shopping at Legian
8pm-9pm: take a shower
10pm-11pm: late dinner at Bubba Gump

Nuri's Warung has been always on my must-eat list every time we visit Ubud. But, since it's very crowded in Ubud, the alternative venue is down south on Jalan Batu Belig, which is near my hotel in Seminyak. For me this venue is more professional, better run, and turns out a slightly better product. It's a little sleeker however, the Ubud original, is still great. For me, the food is excellent, but service is poor. No first come first serve, some of the customers might cut queue. I guess it needs no more further praises for the ribs but i'd like to share with you on other points, the chicken and the pork chop that i had were really nice and worth trying.



my Fave, Fettucini Carbonara
chocolate pudding!!!
Last one, had a late dinner at Bubba Gump, Kuta. Four nights trip to Bali successfully made me gain 2 kilos! haha!
I love this words

No comments:

Post a Comment