September 5, 2011

W Retreat & Spa Bali

As I said before, I'll post about W hotel again. The buffet brekkie at The Fire restaurant was very special whereby we could choose our own mug of various sizes and designs from the rack, giving it an extra personal touch. There is a special ala carte menu from which one could order from freely, with a good range of yummy cuisine prepared on request. I ordered Smoked Tazmanian Salmon and Breakfast Steak which is really yummy. All staffs were very pleasant and friendly, even though some of the waiters looked new to the job, they were all polite and tried their best in helping.
I spent much time to choose mug :3
the ala carte menu
mini pastrami burger
my choice of mug! cute!

yum-yum
You can't quite decide if it's furniture or if it's art, but I’m concluding it’s both. The W Egg Chair welcomes you as you enter the lobby and the soft cushy eggs invite you to jump in. It sits prettily in the middle of the lobby and for a moment I thought “Am I allowed to jump in?” and then I go for it. Yeah, it's not easy to wake up.





coolest spot to take pictures
Wire and Words, a flirty fun library.
Woo Bar. Woobar is the nighttime destination for W Bali with 3 levels of Fun, Woobar Base with live DJ, Woobar Decks and Main bar overlooking the pools and Woobar Sky Deck over looking the ocean. it has approximately 1000 kind of alcohol, neatly arranged as a huge display of alcohol featuring stunning light and imaginative sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment