September 10, 2013

Disneyland Hongkong

After all this time, I'm finally back to share my Hongkong Disneyland experience few months back. I went there with my only sister, yes it's just two of us this time, while mom and dad were having their quality time together. We managed to go there by subway because I want to experience the special line to Disneyland. We got there at 9.a.m on weekday to avoid the crowd, but it's still so packed that morning :s Once we entered the park, we could hear the dreamy Disney music playing on the speakers welcoming us. It's not my first visit to Hongkong Disneyland, but I was still as excited as ever. 
sporty shoes for Disneyland
Lion King show
With Mike Wazowski

Mike Cotton Candy!
Snow White's magic mirror
Tarzan tree house
Mystic Point, one of the newest land to open at Hongkong Disneyland. The theme features exotic travels, a mysterious mansion, and introduces two new characters. Lord Henry and his mischevious monkey Albert. My sis thought that it's a haunted house, but it's not.. Well, I won't ruin the surprise and just let Albert take you around if you go there!

Actually I  tried out the roller coaster ride from Grizzly Gulch and the RC Racer, probably the scariest rides in Disneyland, but there's no picture of me with those rides because my sis didn't capture me from afar. Yes, I queued and tried it out alone without her because she has coasterphobia (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment