July 20, 2011

Use your time

Exhausted is the best word to describe my life recently. However, with perseverance and faith that everything will work out for the best, I was able to overcome the difficulties presented by my packed schedule. Constantly busy without a minute to breathe, it seemed like I couldn't find a spare moment to relax. On weekends, I would spend my time doing assignments in between the time I spent on my mom's boutique. In order to combat these problems, I realized that everything I do is something that I have chosen to do, of course, with the exception of doing some homeworks. Instead of rushing each event in my schedule, I realized that if I just focused on one event at a time and enjoyed each one for what it is worth, the burden on my shoulders would began to ease.
There were many times after bad things happened, I felt like breaking down. I felt as if all my efforts were worthless. But, with the guidance and support of my family, I realized that quitting the activities I loved to do, like my college and job, would only leave me with regrets in the future.
My parents continue to tell me that hard work pays off and to never give up because everything will turn out for the best. With the stress and difficulties I faced, I never believed that those cliché sayings would prove true. It is only now that I truly believe that persevering will lead one towards a successful path. In order to overcome the stress associated with an insane schedule, it takes perseverance, determination, and time, but in the end, I'm sure that I will find myself rewarded. I’m fine and still happily living everyday. Use your time wisely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment